Looking forward to the next generation of the giant smartphone in Samsung’s Note Series? Well we’ll only have to wait a few more days until samsung is set to reveal their next generation of high tech must have gadgets on september 4th, and along with the greatly anticipated Galaxy Gear (Smartwatch), Samsung is ready to release the successor to their wildly popular and massive handheld the Galaxy Note II.
Here a few things we know about the upcoming Galaxy Note III
- Screen will be getting bigger at 5.7″ and will almost certainly feature a 1080p display.
- May feature a 4K sensor for shooting videos at a ridiculous resolution.
- 13 Megapixel camera sensor.
- 3450 mAh increased battery.
- 3Gb Ram.
- Optical Image Stabilization-New to Note series.
While the processor is not yet certain, expect a Snapdragon 800 or an eight-core Exynos 5.It seems if these rumors pan out that the new Note III will be the most powerful phone on the market for maybe upwards of a few weeks.
Thanks to TechRader who are buying a 4K TV to go with their new Note III.